Sailing, Mindfulness & Yoga Retreat
Join us for the yoga and mindfulness retreat on board a sailing yacht!
Time & Location
TBA Sicily Islands
About The Event
This retreat focuses on relaxing and restoring the body-mind-soul. Imagine truly taking time for yourself, to connect with your body and mind, relax and to get headspace on board a sailing yacht and discover the hidden bays of Sicily.
You will enjoy a week of energetic and restorative yoga sequences, dig deeper into modern mindfulness, find rest and clarity, and connect with a group of like-minded people. We will let the winds and mood adjust every practice of our small group, and we'll flow lightly through the days.
I will be leading this retreat alongside my dear friends Monica and Rodolfo. Monica is a certified yoga teacher and has been practicing yoga for over 20 years. In addition to her normal job she is passionate about bringing yoga into the workplace. She practices with hundreds of colleagues during her lunch time. She is at the same a grounded and free spirited soul that just loves floating away on the sea .
Besides his estate agent job, Rodolfo dreams about freedom and going where the wind takes him. A joyful soul that was born to sail. He has over 17 years experience of sailing and makes the best Spaghetti alle Vongole ever:)
❤︎ small group (max. 8 guests)
❤︎ Hidden bays and crystal clear water
❤︎ Waking up in different spots every day
❤︎ Meeting like-minded people: "Come as strangers, leave as friends."
❤︎ Sunbathing on deck, relaxing, enjoying headspace
❤︎ A sky full of stars, a lot of nature & vitamin sea
❤︎ Dolphin spotting (if we are lucky)
7 nights on board the sailing yacht (cabins with double or twin beds)
6x Breakfast & Lunch; 3x Dinner; Snacks
Water, Orange Juice, Tea, Coffee
Team-cooking (with fresh produce from local markets)
All fees (harbour dues, docking fees, permits, tourist tax, ...)
Follow through after the retreat to support sustainable practice - Weekly 30 minute remote Mindfulness sessions for 8 weeks
2 x 45 minute, remote One to one coaching and mindfulness practice sessions
Practice buddies – daily 15 minute, synchronous or asynchronous practice, for 12 week
Not Included :
Transfers to and from airports
3x Dinner ashore to get a taste of Sicily
All personal expenses ashore
Example of one day :
◦ Waking up in your cabin, or maybe you decide to sleep underneath the stars? :-)
◦ Jumping into the crystal clear water of the bay you spent the night in
◦ Yoga Class
◦ Tea & Coffee & Breakfast
◦ Mindfulness/Coaching Session
◦ Sunbathing, Sailing, Swimming
◦ Lunch (freshly cooked meal from locals)
◦ Activity (Yoga, Snorkeling, Sailing)
◦ Horizon gazing, Relaxing
◦ Strolling around a local village
◦ Dinner at a restaurant
◦ Falling asleep peacefully
£1800 (shared cabin)
1) We guarantee a FULL REFUND if traveling shouldn't be possible in the country of your origin or our destination Sicily.
2) If you should get ill shortly before the trip, we can't offer you a full refund from our side, but we recommend a PRIVATE TRAVEL INSURANCE who will cover the costs in that case.
3) If you decide to change your mind, we can offer you a full refund if we can find another person to take your spot.
Good to know:
Living onboard a sailing yacht is hard to explain, but it feels like camping on water. Be prepared for accordingly small space, especially for luggage. The bathrooms are also just as big as they need to be, as well as the little kitchen with a gas stove and fridge. There are only double rooms available (double and bunk beds). If you are traveling alone, be prepared to share a cabin with someone you just met. We'll be spending more time on deck anyways, where the wide ocean will be our garden. As we are spending most of our time outdoors, the route and all activities are dependent on the weather conditions. The daily program might need to be changed accordingly.
◦ Check-in is on Saturday at 7 p.m.; Check out is on Saturday at 7 a.m.
◦ The retreat will run with 6 people signed up. The group is limited to 8 on one boat.